Thursday, February 12, 2009

So Much Ta Do

Addie's life has it's own momentum. She's a big girl who will turn 6 this summer, no longer always at the mercy of someone else's schedule. No longer is her calendar anchored only by therapies and medical appointments.

Girl got stuff to do.

She's got to goof around outside...


...stake a claim in her sister's new desk...


...go to an orchestra concert for kids (while using her communication device to tell me that the playground would be more fun)...

...line up for swim class...


...style some cool new shades...


...chillax with sistah...


...read mail from her peeps...


...and rock the classroom as Calendar Helper (video too huge to post - fuzzy still here)!


"Addie, you want to come see what I put up on the blog about you?"

"Not now, mom. I got stuff ta do!"

5 comments:

Cindy said...

She's a busy girl! I love her shades and her confidence in being Calendar Girl.

Anxious AF said...

I love that girl!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girl. I loved the pic reading mail from her peeps.. Can't wait to meet the little angel next month

Kelly said...

I can't wait to we get to those days. She looks like she has really grown up in the last year. Can't wait to see her in a month. I love that you use the word "chillax"!! Kelly F

Jacqui said...

You know, I would really like to meet your daughter.